What’s my favorite Seasons? Let me show ya #MFRWauthor #amwriting

It’s week 38 of the MRW 52 week blog challenge.  I think this week is one of my favorite topics. Seasons.  What is the Best Part of Each Season? Come let me show you!

I will start with fall since it’s right here and one of my very favorites.  I love the changing leaves, colors, pumpkins, scarecrows, decorations, sunflowers just to name a few things.

courtesy of pixabay.com

Did I mention all the awesome pumpkin flavors…pumpkin coffee, pie, truffles? Let’s not forget Apples…Apple crisp, Pie, apple dumplings and pecan is a big fall flavor too. Oh, I almost forgot sweet potatoes. MMMM

Fall also brings one of my favorite holidays

HALLOWEEN

Courtesy of Pixaby                                                         These are mine                                                                           Me!

I have lots of new tricks up my sleeve this year so keep watching

and Thanksgiving.

My fall dishes                                                                               courtesy of Pixabay

I like winter too. Yes, I am one of the weird ones. I like cool weather. I like snow. ( i didn’t say I loved being out in it.) I like Christmas and all the lights and decorations. My Birthday is in winter.

I like Spring too. I like to see the flowers emerging, here the birds chirping see the squirrels frolicking and all the new life being born. The allergies I could live without. So I spent much of my spring looking out.

Summer, I really have to think about that. It is my least favorite month. It is too hot so I can’t get out much with my asthma. I guess I can say I like the fresh garden food, fruits, and veggies. I like to go on trips when we can afford to and this past summer I did enjoy the water park with my brother and his family.

I do like the fourth of July and Memorial Day cookouts.

these are the things I like best about the seasons. What are your favorites? let’s go see what the other bloggers like best!

Comments

1. Oh, Cathy, I’m with you on autumn. You should see my screensaver now: a blaze of brilliant orange, red, and yellow leaves, a photo taken in New Hampshire years ago. Enjoy it all, and stay safe.

2. Fall = pumpkin spice everything. Thanks, now I want that and a big slice of apple pie, lol… (FYI, I don’t see your post link on the MFRW blog list this week…)

• Cathy Brockman says:

It’s time to update mine too. I bet New Hampshire was beautiful in fall.

• Cathy Brockman says:

I need to go do that I’ve been away from the computer all week with dr visits. Thanks for reminding me

3. Thanks for reminding me of the Thanksgiving Day parade. We still get to see it on television, but its not the same as seeing the balloons themselves.

4. Fall is my favorite season other than seasonal allergies that go along with it. I’m looking forward to pumpkin pie. Your images bring this week’s topic all together.

• Cathy Brockman says:

Thank you and I am dealing with the allergies myself. Funny my two favorite seasons nearly kill me with allergies LOL.

5. I never thought I’d hear anyone else say summer is their least favorite season. I used to like summer before I moved to Arizona, but now I have to say that it’s about as horrible as a Canadian winter.

• Cathy Brockman says:

Lol. Yep I don’t like summer at all. I like the flowers but where I live it’s so hot they die off by late summer. I like the Holidays and occasionally a festival but I prefer all other months even winter. I’ve never been to Canada but lived in Wyoming a year and that was a horribly cold wi yet but beautiful with all the snow and icicles.

6. Oh, beautiful pictures! Makes me look forward to what’s to come!

7. Pumpkin everything. The only thing I really like is pumpkin pie, I could do without the others. It seems like everyday there are more and more pumpkin food/drink options.

• Cathy Brockman says:

I just recently developed the love of pumpkin stuff. Apple is more my speed. I like pumpkin if I cook it. I’m not a fan of the spices most put in it.

8. Loved your pictures, Cathy! We are opposites in thought, but my birthday is also in winter, it’s just not enough to make me like it. 😀 Thanks for sharing!

9. Love the pictures, Cathy!

10. I’m not a pumpkin-flavor person, but I do enjoy the fall colors and dressing up for Halloween:) Love candy corn!

• Cathy Brockman says:

I love candy corn ( i need to buy some) especially trying some of the new flavors like the chocolate and caramel ones.