Bridges, boats, mountains & more #MFRWauthors #bucketlist #dreams

Hi Y’all. Welcome back to the Marketing for Romance Writers  52-week blog challenge.  It’s week 7 and our topic is  What’s five things on your Bucket List. I don’t call mine a bucket list but my dream list.  Mine is quite long as I am quite the dreamer but here is five in no particular order.

Travel overseas >>  England (Ireland and Scotland) & Australia

Go on  some cruises

Travel cross-country to see the Golden Gate Bridge, the mountains, both coasts, and everything in between.

Fly on a commercial plane though this would get covered in the first one LOL.

Last but not least become a popular author and sell millions of books… Now to get those books written LOL

Do you have a bucket list? What’s your top five?

Let’s go see the other Author’s top five!

12 Comments

Mary J. McCoy-Dressel · 02/16/2018 at 2:09 pm

The Golden Gate Bridge is magnificent. (As long as I didn’t have to drive across it myself.) I spent an hour or more photographing it. San Francisco is my favorite city to date..

Cathy Brockman · 02/16/2018 at 2:54 pm

Even If Alan drove across I am sure I will have a panic attack. I may just have to look or walk part way if it’s allowed.

Helen Henderson · 02/16/2018 at 5:54 pm

The Golden Gate Bridge is gorgeous especially from a boat. But I wouldn’t drive across it. Don’t like high bridges and saw too many earthquake movies. Wishes for completing your list,

Cathy Brockman · 02/16/2018 at 7:37 pm

My list is mostly dreams lol! I bet the bridge is beautiful from a boat

Kenzie Michaels · 02/16/2018 at 9:03 pm

I would also love to see more of the Pacific coast; I’ve only seen it from White Rock, BC Canada. Would love to see San Francisco, LA, and San Diego:)

Cathy Brockman · 02/16/2018 at 11:17 pm

I want to see both coasts and so many more things.

Robin Michaela · 02/18/2018 at 2:50 pm

You can walk across the Golden Gate Bridge (I ran it, virtually, on my treadmill which is hooked into Google Maps). We sailed under it on a cruise a couple of years ago, which was cool. I hope you get to do everything on your list (starting with “sell a million books”, which will fund your travel).

Cathy Brockman · 02/18/2018 at 2:56 pm

Thank you Robin. Maybe I’ll have to wsalk Golden Gate Bridge Virtually

Meka James · 02/18/2018 at 10:44 pm

Nice list. Short and sweet. The cruise, yep my fear water has kept me from going on one so far, but I would like to take the kids on a Disney one at some point.

Cathy Brockman · 02/19/2018 at 10:49 am

I’m not the biggest water fan either and am claustrophobic so not sure how well I would do but I sure would give it a shot!

Flossie Benton Rogers · 02/21/2018 at 12:11 am

Great list! I would adore several of those! I have an aversion to the term bucket list. I wonder what cool name we could call it instead== hmmm.

Cathy Brockman · 02/21/2018 at 12:14 am

Me too we need a contest to rename the bucket list LOl I kinda like rewards jar list